- He is generous and has an extremely big heart. He occasionally surprises me with gifts, doesn’t always make me pay for meals and still takes me out on dates.
- He is loyal and makes me happy.
- He is honest. Without the slightest doubt in my mind, I know he honors our honesty policy. I know we can trust each other to no end. I can count on him for the truth and for guidance.
- He cheers me up when I am down.
- He does not get jealous when I am talking to other friends, even when they are guys.
- He is not afraid to hold my purse in public if I need a helping hand.
- He unconditionally supports and respects me.
- He admits when he is wrong and apologizes, even if it takes him a night to sleep on it. And on the other side, he is forgiving.
- We never go to bed without saying I love you.
- He deals with all my baggage. Enough said.
- He has a really cute tush.
- He inspires me to be a better person.
- He tells me I look beautiful. (Even when my weight fluctuates or I wake up with a lion’s mane).
- He is genuinely a kind thoughtful and caring person.
- He knows how to grill and he is a great cook.
- We can look at each other and without a word gauge how the other is feeling.
- He has good family values that match mine. He even calls his parents and grandparents frequently. On that note, he treats my family and family friends with utmost respect as if they were his own, even if he has never met them before.
- He treats me really well and makes me feel special like a princess.
- I know without a doubt he will always be faithful.
- He holds my hand and is not afraid to show his love for me in public and not in the nasty PDA way.
- He doesn’t mind going shopping with me, as long as we eat first.
- He is himself around me and doesn’t put on an act. He is not afraid to show me his emotional side either.
- He is really smart and is very financially responsible. He passed his CPA on the first try!
- He has healthy and clean habits and he doesn’t smoke.
- He knows a clean apartment is key in order to keep my sanity, so he is trying to pick up after himself. He has improved drastically over the years!
AND OF COURSE ONE FOR GOOD LUCK…
27. HE (unconditionally) LOVES ME FOR ME.
For his gift, I got him tickets to a Soundgarden concert and a private golf lesson. Because neither are tangible gifts that he could open, I made these gifts on says-it.com. The site has some very creative customizable do-it yourself signs. I then printed and laminated them so he had something to open. How cute are these?! And they were free!
Happy Birthday Mr. Boyfriend! I am honored to have you in my life and am grateful that I am able to call you mine. You have enriched my life in so many ways. You are a true gem. I hope we have many many future birthdays to celebrate together.
Here is my favorite birthday song, just for you. Happy Birthday!
I love you!