Hi readers! I am really excited to announce my first ever blog giveaway!! That’s right! My first giveaway is dedicated to the beautiful, inspiring, and extremely motivational Jenny Blake. She is the author of Jenny Blake’s Life After College: The Complete Guide to Getting What You Want. One lucky reader will win a signed copy of her book and a bookmark too!
The book is geared toward recent college graduates with quotes, two cents from Twitter, tips, advice, and coaching exercises designed to help prioritize and guide the reader to find direction in their life. It gives practical advice and helps you see the big picture. She doesn’t preach or lecture, she genuinely wants to help her reader find clarity. Chapter categories include life (values, goals), work, money, organization, home, friends & family, dating & relationships, health, fun & relaxation, and personal growth. The best part? It’s a workbook — yes, you are supposed to write in it! Put your love into it! Highlight and mark it up! Get all that you can out of it! You might just even recognize some of your friends in the advice and Twitter section! This book is more than just good advice. It is a guidebook to help all recent grads find their way through their twenties and the real world. Jenny’s mission “is to provide simple, practical tips that help you focus on the BIG picture of your life…not just the details!” I think this book should be a mandatory read for students about to graduate. It is that good!
Ok, so I actually met Jenny Blake at BiSC back in May. She was one of my Internet idols and when I introduced myself to her in Vegas, my heart was racing. I probably fumbled over my words and looked like a bumbling idiot. I already owned her book, so to meet her in person was almost like meeting a celebrity. Truth be told, I had already purchased two copies; one for me, and one as a graduation gift for a friend. (What a perfect gift!)
When I heard she was going to be giving the Sunday morning Keynote at the 20SB summit this past weekend, I forced myself to wake up in time to hear her speak. I knew that Jenny’s keynote was going to be interesting and informative, but I really didn’t know just how inspirational and impactful it would be, not only for me but everyone else in the room, as well. Not only did she smile the entire time (that alone was impressive!) she had made the entire room confident that we could make that leap we’ve been too scared to face all within 5 minutes. I thoroughly enjoyed Jenny’s keynote and walked away with a renewed sense of hope, optimism and confidence.
Just imagine what her book can do! After feeling so empowered from Jenny’s keynote, I wanted to host a giveaway on my blog so that I could take what I learned, help spread her advice and to make a difference in someone else’s life. I promptly bought my 3rd copy so I could share it with you! She signed it just for YOU!
- You can purchase your own copy on Amazon here. Buy it, I have now bought three! It’s worth it. Wait, don’t buy it quite yet! Enter my giveaway for a free signed copy! 🙂
- Connect with Jenny on her blog or by following her on Twitter.
- Learn more about the book: http: www.lacbook.com
Here’s how to enter:
- Let me know in the comment section at the bottom of this post indicating that you’d like to win.
- Follow me on Twitter. Even if you already follow me, (Thanks!) leave a comment here letting me know you’ve done that. Follow me on Twitter
- Re-tweet this post by clicking the tweet button below or by creating your own Tweet and leave another comment saying you’ve ‘tweeted’ it.
- Sign up for the blogs RSS feed/Subscribe to A Day in the Life. If you do already, fantastic, you rock! Either way, if you are a new or old subscriber, please leave a comment indicating that you are a subscriber.