10 Reasons I Can’t Wait For #BISC/ You Should Sign Up To Be On The Waitlist*:
*It sold out within a week this year, but you should still put yourself on the waitlist!
1. Bloggers In Sin City is an experience of a lifetime. Seriously, no joke. You spend 4 days in Vegas with 60 of the best people on earth who you probably have a lot in common with, ya know, since we’re all bloggers and all.
2.Contrary to what is said about Vegas, “What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas” that isn’t true with this group. Not only does most everything get posted online after, the friendships I made from just one weekend last year have continued well beyond that weekend. Some of the people I met have turned out to be a few of my favorite and closest friends!
3. You could win a free trip to Vegas! No, for real. See point 4…
4. We have awesome sponsors like Caesars Entertainment, Flamingo Hotel, Skyy Vodka, Sprayology, Paper’d and I’m sure there will be more soon. Paper’d is the next IT iPhone/iPod app, I promise you. It is due to be released next month. It is the brain child of the people behind Shatterboxx, another sponsor, which automatically makes it a worthwhile product, sight unseen. Talk about talented web designers. *BONUS* Thanks to Paper’d, one lucky blogger will be going to Bloggers in Sin City FOR FREE (see I told you!)
5. The event generated 4500+ tweets and 100+ blog posts in 2011.
6. This weekend last year changed me and changed my life: Literally. Without BiSC, 2011 would have played out completely different. It forced me out of my comfort zone, taught me so much about myself and about life, and I met so many supportive & loving people. Without them, I would not have been able to make it through a recent difficult patch in my life. Honestly, they are the most supportive group of people I have ever met and my life is better today because of everyone I met at BiSC. Sappy & cheesy – but true.
7. It’s practically all-inclusive: we stay at the Flamingo Hotel in the awesome Go Rooms, we get an awesome swag bag, we enjoy a private dessert-tasting at Serendipity3 (yum, even though its death for me…), we have our own reserved area at the Flamingo Pool, we will party like rock stars at Chateau during our Mad Men Themed Lounge Party at Paris Hotel, we have tickets for Zumanity, we and feast on 2 group buffet dinners and a farewell brunch. Not to mention you meet 60 new best friends. All this is included in your registration fee, that’s pretty all-inclusive if you ask me!
8. I look forward to this weekend all year round.
9. I now have friends all over the country!
10. We call ourselves BiSC-uits because we bonded THAT much last year. BiSC-uits For Life, yo! 🙂